I'm 4 weeks old-that's right-count em'
I'm in my pj's and my dad is reading me one of my favorite books- Where the Wild Things Are!
Now we are having the book club discussion.
I was introduced to the bottle so I could learn how to take it. I get one once a day- this drinking thing is hard work and it gets all over me!But Dad, I want more!!!
Either preparing for the Michigan Marching band or Stomp perhaps?
These are the old-fashioned prefold cloth diapers that we are using. Instead of a diaper pin, they are fastened with a snappy. I think I kind of look like a sumo wrestler!
Now these are the snazzy diaper covers that go over the cloth prefold. We also have AIOs (All in Ones) Bum Genius, but I'm still a bit small to model those yet.Turn it up loud and you can you hear me snore!
1 comment:
Keep up the good work.
Post a Comment