Sunday, October 19, 2008

My First Trip Up North



















Here I am at Short's Brewing in Bellaire MI, my parent's favorite brewery. I was awake for about 20 minutes before it was my bedtime and I fell asleep.


















My first hotel room - this sure beats that small crib!














There was some great scenery, so I heard, it's hard to see from my car seat.


































My first glimpse of Lake Michigan. I can't wait to go back and actually go in.















My mom and me at the Mackinaw Bridge


















On my first hike of the Red Pine Trail, I was mesmerized by all the new sites.





















*Movie* Taking in the sites of the Red Pine Trail


















My aunt Sandy came and visited us at the hotel.


















Calum Deere at the Pumpkin Barn- wee!























*Movie* Wandering through the corn maze














Family Photo at the Pumpkin Barn- Bliss Township, MI


















Unhappy Little Pirate has had enough of the Pumpkin Barn

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful trip up north! It looks like you had a beautiful color tour and lots of fun seeing the sights. How lucky to have such a fun family time before you return to work! Savor the memories....