Saturday, November 29, 2008

Thanksgiving Weekend

I had a fun and exciting Thanksgiving weekend. There was so much to see and do that I didn't want to take my naps.

On Thursday we went to my mom's parent's house in Ann Arbor where I had a great time with my great aunts, great uncles and great grandparents. Friday, we went to my dad's parent's house in Jackson where I got to hang out with my cousins.







































Saturday, I got to go to my first birthday party for my friend Beckett. I had fun seeing other kids my age, a dog smaller than me, balloons and birthday cake.



















































































































I sure do miss the warm days of summer. Now when we go for a walk I have to get all bundled up to keep from freezing. All you can see are my eyes underneath all these layers when I'm in my stroller.



















There I am!















Here I am playing with one of the toys I recently discovered (and doing a little dancing)


I can make some new noises now. My favorite is to gurgle when I cry.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the new pics! Calum is a keeper. I also enjoy seeing your good looking friends and family. Keep them coming.

AN said...

Dear Calum,
I think you are getting cuter by the day! From your expression, I think you have a slight fear of women tho. That's ok you have a long time before that's important. I am looking forward to seeing you again at Christmas. You will also get a chance to meet your cousins Jeffrey and Anna. No more of those funny noises when you cry...just belt it out.
Love to you and your mom and Dad,
AN