Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Our little tax deduction



















There has been a lot going on the last couple of weeks. My Uncle Stephen came to visit and it was great to see him. We played, watched basketball together and he even came to story time with me at the library.













Can you see me? I blend in with my sheets!



















Bath time mohawk with my 2 hairs!!



















I wore my Easter outfit to my Great-grandparents house and had a very nice time visiting with them. They got to see me show off my new crawling skills and pull myself up. My great-grandma even got down on the floor to play with me!














I recently discovered the pole of my pack n' play. Those who have seen A Christmas Story, I was triple dogged dared!



















On Easter Sunday I went to visit my grandparents and saw my cousins (Jack, Luke and Logan). They were all dressed alike so at first I thought I was seeing triple!! They were all playing with their new cars and I wanted to get in on all the action-they just didn't like it when I put their cars in my mouth, especially the highly coveted trailers!




















































No comments: