Monday, September 21, 2009

Calum and His Great Grandpa

Many of you blog followers may remember seeing this picture. This was the first time I got to meet and be held by my great grandpa. I'm so lucky to have met such a wonderful man. Unfortunately, a few weeks ago, he left us to go to a better place. Like I said, I'm so lucky to have known him, not very many people get to spend time with their great grandparents. My great grandpa really enjoyed my blog. He thought it was really neat to follow me as I grew up, and thought I was one of the most photographed kids he had ever seen!! Great grandpa, this blog post is dedicated to you.





















As you can see, there is a gap in pictures. As I grew bigger, I didn't want to sit still long enough for a good shot, but my great grandpa always wanted to hold me.
















My mom getting my shoes on.



















Me and my Uncle Stephen all dressed and ready to go to the visitation. Even though it was a sad event, it was nice seeing and being with all my family.



















I am infatuated with dogs! I am looking out the window trying to find Smokey.

1 comment:

Gram said...

Thank you for this wonderful posting! Grandpa was so in love with Calum and enjoyed every post. I wonder if he is getting any better on the celestial internet?