Monday, December 14, 2009

Catching up with Calum


While it has been awhile since our last blog post, we haven't been just sitting around in baskets, okay, well maybe Calum has.  The last few weeks we have been finishing up with the yard work,  going to the Hands-On Museum and visiting Bob the Builder exhibit and playing at Jungle Java indoor play area.



Calum being a hamster in the tube at Jungle Java.  It was hard to tell who had more fun, Don or Calum!!!






Calum taking "Muck" for a drive.  (Oh, the things I now know, because of kids!!!)



What the "Muck" I mean "Lofty" is Sarah doing?






Calum is very serious about his tools.



Don and Calum learning about tornadoes


Training to help Grandpa plant the garden in the spring.



Having fun at the water table



Movie of Sarah and Calum with the gigantic bubble.

1 comment:

Gram said...

I love watching all of you play! What a joyful time in your lives. Love the striped sweater and the foot stomp. Thanks for keeping us "posted".