Sunday, January 31, 2010

A Busy January

Calum is enjoying his first sledding experience...that was until he tipped over, or should I say, Uncle Stephen accidentally tipped him over!  That's OK, he got right back on the horse and a week later, I tipped him over too! We'll see how he feels about sledding next time!



















Calum's busy picking up pine cones, a very important job!

























Just having a little fun in Dad's suitcase and cheesing it up for the camera.   Hmmm, where shall we send him?















I think this was a day it was really cold outside and we needed to get a little energy out!















Calum and I took a trip to Chicago to see my old college roomate Krista's baby Sydney.  Calum was very good with the baby yet VERY concerned when she cried, saying uh-oh, uh-oh, repeatedly. Did I mention that he didn't sleep at ALL during the 4 1/2 hour car ride!!  We visited the Shedd Aquarium too, but didn't get a single picture, I was too busy corralling!

1 comment:

Gram said...

A very happy boy!